Pregnant friends

I feel super lucky to be pregnant at the same time as these lovely ladies, whom I call good friends. It's nice to be able to share similar values and ideals, as we all head towards the ultimate goal of having a natural, empowering, and beautiful childbirth.
It's also exciting to say, that we are all 3, using the same homebirth midwife!

However, it is also nice to be able to vent on a rough pregnant day, and know that they totally understand. This pregnancy hasn't been easy for me, I admit. For whatever reasons, I've experienced more aches and pains, and rising and falling hormones, than ever before. Some days I am a terrible mess and wonder if I'll ever have kids again. (which is what I truly want) With Ruby on her 5th baby, and Arianne on her 4th baby, I know it is possible to endure to the end, and be blessed by beautiful children. Thanks guys for your wonderful examples in my life.