Home is....

Wherever you are with your family, in my opinion. However, we've been wanting a "place" to call home for sometime now. When we got to Cedar we felt we could breathe a huge sigh of relief. We truly love it here.

However, after the fluffy clouds have cleared, and reality has been sinking in, we've been realizing that by some crazy chance, we may not get to stay. I know, I know, we bought land and that's what we've been telling everyone; That we're Cedar City locals now for life!

Micah finishes his student teaching next year and then it's time to get hired. But what if he doesn't get a job here? What if we have to move? What if this was just a short stopping point on our journey? What if I have to start thinking in short terms again?

Now picture me a whining 2 year old screaming, I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!" because that's how I feel about leaving.

"Now Sally, don't jump ahead of yourself, your thinking, when doors close, windows open." But I still want my windows to open up to this.......