Inspiration provided

This past week I've taken some real time to think about what's most important to me and my family. For whatever the reason, I was born with an intense need to evaluate and reevaluate myself to the point of exhaustion. "I guess that's just the way God made you," as my 3 year old would say. Yes, I guess so. So, since this is the way God made me, I find that I constantly need to stop and thank Him for providing me with the means to discover for myself what will ultimately make me happy. I can't imagine living in a world where I didn't know God was always there to answer my prayers and guide me in the right direction, and down the right paths.

This past month I really needed some inspiration in my life, down the path of homeschooling, and i received it.
This has probably been the hugest life-changing thing for me, since I was really struggling with feeling burnt out and overwhelmed with it all.
But, It is really all good now. I don't think it will ever be easy, my life as a homeschooling Mom, but I know it is right. And I feel that every family has the right to receive the inspiration they need for their families; to make the best possible decision for their families. All we have to do is ask.

I am so grateful for the inspiration I have received this past month.
The most important thing I want my children to always know, from everything we teach them, is that God is their provider.

He is the one who will provide for them everything they need, just like he has for me.