Happy Presidents Day!

I went on my first date with Micah 6 years ago, on Presidents day! Remember the story?
I'm so glad that we met and made a family together! What more do I need? My husband and my kids are my reason for being--everything else is just icing on the cake. And this is one delicious cake!!


Every Presidents day I remind Micah that this is the exact day we finally met, face to face. But then he just likes to remind me about how I drove the wrong way down the street when he was trying to tell me which way to go, and I wasn't listening to him at all, but he decided to marry me anyways. So romantic! (big smile) Then I remind him that he was putting way too much salt on his burritto the whole time we were talking, but I decided to marry him anyways.

Happy Presidents day! And love and marriage and all that oooey gooey stuff.