Healing Sunshine!

We have many beautiful, sunny days here. One of our favorite things to do is find a bit of bike path that follows the river, and explore!

We find bridges, and snow tracks, river rocks, and sticks. All of the things that little kids love to pick up, play with, and make up funny games. I love to walk along the path and look up at the great, big mountains. The sun on my face is refreshing and healing after a long day indoors.



If we are outside when the sun goes down, I have a daily mantra I like to say. It goes like this, "Goodbye Sun. Thank you for another beautiful day. We'll see you again tomorrow."
It is short and sweet, but I like to say it, and have been saying it for the past couple of years. Now Zadok says it with me, too. I think it reminds me to be grateful for the miracle of the sun, and to acknowledge that we are aware of it's daily presence in our lives.

Happy Sunshine!