HHhhmmmmmmm......

We think it would be kind of fun if I went into labor and gave birth to twins. Micah described it as having a "free baby." Like maybe when you go shopping and end up with something extra you didn't plan on --a really cool-buy-one-get-one-free deal.
Twins sometimes go undiagnosed, even in hospitals. Sometimes one twin will be hiding behind the other twin. Sometimes the other heartbeat isn't detected........
In our case, since we don't do ultrasounds, there's a possibility that a twin could be hanging out in there, and our midwife hasn't found the heartbeat yet, or detected an extra little body.

Just thought I'd put it out there in the Universe, so in case we have twins nobody thinks it was a total surprise. It's a possibility. Okay, I'm thinking about this way too much.
But, just in case we have twins, and it's not too late, I'd like to put in my order now:

Dear God,

I would like two little girls; perfect and healthy, and adorable.

Love,

Sally