boy talk

4 yr old: Moooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!
Mom: Yes?
4 yr old: Can you use your magic wand to turn me into something?
Mom: Sure. KAZAAAAM! Now your a rabbit.
4 yr old: (whiny voice enter here) Mooooooooooooom! Can you turn me into something with a cool defense mechanism?
Mom: Oh, sorry. KAZAAAM. Your a centipede.
4 yr. old: Thanks. Now watch out, I'm going to sting you!

2 yr old:Mooooooooooooooooooooom!!
Mom: Yes?
2 yr old: (crying hysterically) I don't have any super powers!
Mom: Oh yah? Why not?
2 yr old: Because zadok stole them all and said I couldn't have any.
Mom: Well, here's some more (Mom waves magic hands towards toddler)
2 yr old: Thanks! (runs away with big smile)

4 yr old: Moooooooooooooom!
Mom: Yes?
4 yr old: You told me that if I was good, Heavenly Father would give me all the super powers in the world.
Mom: Hmmmmmm. I don't think I said that.
4 yr old: Yes you did. You and Micah told me that when I was 3.
Mom: Like flying, and shooting fire, and disappearing into thin air, super powers?
4 yr old: Yep! So when do I get them?
(needless to say, we had a funny talk)

2 yr old: I want to be Nacho Libre and fight you.
Mom: Who am I going to be?
2 yr old: you be the skinny guy that gets beat up!

There are some moments of rest: Looking for Waldo, after a long day of boy stuff.