Blog Archive

Privacy?

As my children get older and more established as "real human beings," I am wondering how appropriate it is for me to keep writing and posting pictures of them on my blog. I know some people wouldn't take issue with it at all, but I am starting to feel like they need to have their own voice and their own rights to privacy.

When they grow up, will they be happy with me that I shared their lives and faces with the entire world, (well, it's open to the entire world), or will they be upset that I volunteered a piece of their lives without asking permission?

I am the Mother, so writing about my family and my children is a big part of who I am, but when all is said and done, they are individuals, and they are people. Perhaps that should be taken into consideration.

I am just mulling this over. Any thoughts?