Blog Archive

The Little Things

Today I happened to find a website called Little Things. It is just a collection of over 300 little things in life that make us happy. I couldn't help but read them all and relate to so many little pleasures in life. Who knew a simple little website could brighten my day so much?! Here are some of my favorites:

Waking up to a sunny morning

Being told that you have made someone's day

Freshly baked bread



Logging on to Facebook on your birthday

The first day of wearing a dress after winter

Forehead kisses



Feeling accomplised at the end of the day

The satisfying feeling of making someone laugh really hard

Writing on the first page of a notebook



The feeling after a good workout

The first few minutes when you crawl into bed



When the lights dim before a movie

Crossing things off your To Do list

The first hug from someone you havn't seen in a long time



When people enjoy the food you make
My list could go on forever! Everyone has those small moments in life that make their heart sing. I challenge you to write those things down in a list on even your worst day. I guarentee you that it won't last long if you do :)

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
~Robert Brault

Photos courtesy of Pinterest