Need money to Travel

"The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less."

Here's another "Peaceful Warrior" Reminder:
Traveling is something I truly love. However, we just haven't had any extra money the past few years with Micah getting through college and us starting a family. Life before kids, I visited such places as Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Tahiti, Mexico, and various states around the U.S. I have such sweet memories of diving into new cultures, trying new foods, and meeting amazing people on my little adventures. I miss it and I miss the fresh perspective that comes with it when you get home.

Micah has been to Europe, Australia, and the Phillippines. (well, he served a mission in the ladder) But alas we have let our passports expire with no plans to travel in the near future. I haven't even been back to Hawaii in 2 1/2 years!
But wait! We just so happen to live in one of the most beautiful, versatile desserts on the planet. Within 100 miles we have national parks with cascading waterfalls, rushing rivers, massive mountains, and breathtaking views. People come from all over the world to visit here! I am grateful for the opportunity we've had to explore these beautiful places and make them our home.
Around every corner a new adventure awaits with our kids and our meager income.