in transition, part 2

We are moving into our new apartment tomorrow and I am stoked! Looking for a place to live was actually easier than I thought, although I was pretty overwhelmed with it for about 2 days. For the price we wanted to pay, we realized we had two choices: live in a teeny tiny house with a teeny tiny yard in a teeny tiny neighborhood, or live in some larger apartments, with awesome amenities attached, both the same price. After some serious debate about the pros and cons of each, we went for the apartment. I think the "year-round swimming pool" sealed the deal for me. I can honestly never ask myself, "What the crap do we do out of this house while it's freezing snowing out??" because the answer is now simple--go swimming! So yeah for that!

And yeah that Micah really enjoys his teaching job, too! He is teaching biology, physics, and chemistry to high school aged boys at a therapeutic boarding school. He comes home every day and we get to eat dinner as a family, which is something I value. I also value a husband and father who comes home feeling good because he likes his job. I am so glad we made this move, if only for that reason. Micah deserves it!

So there we have it-- we moved. again. We really haven't lived in the same place for more than 2 years since we've been married. Heck, I haven't lived anywhere for more than 2 years for the past 10 years! So, who knows where the wind will take us next. I do know that, Wherever we go, whatever we do, we're gonna take this luggage with us! (if you've seen Joe Vs. the Volcano you'd understand)

Anyways, as soon as I find that cord I'm posting some pictures of Jonah. He is so stinkin cute I can't stand it! And I'm pretty sure any picture of Jonah has Odin attached to his head, smothering him with brotherly kisses. And I'm sure that any picture of Jonah and Odin probably has Zadok and Micah in the background playing their new favorite game, Bugdom. And I'm sure that any picture of Jonah, Odin, Zadok, and Micah in it, has me smiling in the background at how much I love my little family of boys. So, there's some mental images to hold you over!