clothing fairies

We have clothing fairies! When a big box of hand-me-down clothes comes in the mail for our boys, we have so much fun digging through all the cute goodies! This last time when we opened the box, Zadok pulled everything out and organized it all into categories. Clothing was strewn all over the house in lines and piles. I'm still not sure what the categories were....but I didn't mind the clean-up. (organizing nicely into drawers wasn't part of his plan).


Jonah also had a clothing fairy send some boxes in the mail recently! We were in need of some baby boy clothes, partly because all the ones we had were getting worn out, but mostly because I had given them all away when I thought I was having a girl(duh). I am so grateful for our clothing fairies. Thank you so much for sharing the love, and the adorable boy clothes!