Our growing baby-week 13

So, we've decided to stay here and have our baby. We both feel really good about this decision, and know that once the baby comes, our minds will be clearer to make all sorts of fun, rational decisions with our lives. Just not ones involving packing up and moving when I'm 8 months pregnant. phew!

Now it's time to start interviewing and choosing a midwife.
Now it's time to start rearranging my whole house, get rid of stuff, and begin the nesting process!
Now it's time to go buy some pants, since I don't fit into any of mine, and have been walking around in skirts and boots for the past month.
Now it's time to start visualizing the beautiful and intimate details of our birth.
Now it's time to start thinking about names, and possible genders, and what our baby might look like.
Now it's time to start getting excited about what's really happening here: WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!

Did I mention my belly is already huge? At 13 weeks, I am gargantuan! I am really hoping for twinnners, but won't find that out until 20 or so weeks, anyways, when the fetus-scope could pick up two heartbeats.
Anyways, It's probably just third-baby plus eating a few too many bowls of Honey Bunches of Oats-syndrome. You know--that kind.

Have a wonderful day!