3 whole months!

Happy 3 month birthday to our little Pootie!

And you may laugh at this, but I really, seriously thought our baby was turning two months old today. I was kind of wondering why he was so large?
Apparently, this time that we've spent moving and unpacking, and getting the hang of things up here, has really just flown buy and thrown me for a loop!
I hadn't realized so much time had passed!
It hit me on Saturday, when a friend who's twin babies are a week younger than mine, mentioned they were turning 3 months old. I was like, "What?, your so wrong--my baby is only 2 months old and they were born at the same time...blah blah blah..." It was really funny when I realized how wrong I was!
Anyways, it was just one of those things that reminded me again to cherish these precious, fleeting baby months.

And I have been. I love this sweet baby so much. He fills my life with so much happiness. All our lives.
Looking back on the rough pregnancy, and all the traumatic moving, and all the stress I was feeling, up to his birth--well, I would do it all over again and more to have him in my arms.

He sleeps curled up in a squishy-baby-ball next to me at night. Often-times I'll wake up and pull him in a little closer, to look and feel his chubby cheeks next to mine. And there's this feeling I can't even begin describe here...this motherly emotion that is deep within my heart; a pure love and happiness for what and who I am to this baby. I feel such gratitude that I get to be this angel's mommy.
I catch myself smiling in the dark a lot.