Love you

I love Micah more than he knows. Maybe he needs a reminder: I LOVE you Micah!
Thanks for being so darn intelligent. Thanks for going to work each day so I can stay home with our kids. Thanks for providing us with all the necessities of life. Thanks for being the best Father these kids could ask for. (They adore you more than anything!) Thanks for doing all the hard things that I don't know how to do. Thanks for being the strong center of our home. Thanks for making beautiful babies. Thanks for loving me back, with all my quirks and weaknesses. Thanks for being so handsome. Thanks for making me smile. Thanks for being you. I LOVE you.



Photos Courtesy of Life Illustrated Photography

(I just finally got to looking at our "pregnancy" photos we took this past May. They are a nice memory of carrying baby Jonah and smiling with the man I love)