Overwhelmed

This week I am exhausted and overwhelmed.
This week I am making choices.

This week I can use disposable diapers instead of cloth.
This week I can buy bread at the store instead of bake.
This week I don't have to read....anything
This week I don't even have to check email, read facebook, or 8 forums.
This week I don't have to exercize.
This week I don't have to plan any outings.
This week I don't have to do my visiting teaching.
This week I don't have to drive anywhere.
This week I don't have to be sad that I'm not a part of her birth.
This week I don't have to buy those shoes I really need.
This week I don't have to sew or do any creative projects.
This week I don't have to answer BFing help calls.
This week I don't have to recycle.
This week I don't have to give my upstairs neighbor a fake hello.
This week I don't have to think about my to-do list.
This week I don't even have to write on my blog (even though I will anyways).

This week I can just be.
This week I can just be me.
This week I can just be me and love my kids.
This week I can just be me and love my kids and do nothing.

Next week I'll be allright.