Glueshells

Glue-ing sea-shells on stuff reminds me of my sister. We've both been diving for seashells since we were kids. I still have over 1000 seashells that are like precious jewels to me. I'm not as liberal in glue-ing them, anymore, because the ocean is so far away. They're not as replaceable as they used to be.
But when I go to my sister's house she has seashells glued onto most things: lamp shades, light-switch covers, soap containers, mirrors, picture frames, the kitchen counter...you name it.

So, I made her this frame recently. I think she liked it. I need to go back and dive for more shells before I run out. Either that, or just start gluing river rocks onto everything.

The glass rocks are from the $ store, and I think they add a nice, tropical-looking touch. Lauhala roses are found in Haw'n craft stores.