Blog Archive

Lea Michele And Paris Hilton Reach Out On Twitter

Japan Friday afternoon in the wake of the 8.9-magnitude earthquake that struck, which triggered a 10-meter tsunami and a lingering threat as far west as the California coast, celebs have taken to Twitter to reach out after what may be the biggest such disaster on record to strike the country.

The Glee star Lea Michele Tweeted, So devastating to hear about the huge earthquake & tsunami in Japan. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone there.

Her costar Amber Riley also spoke up, Omg my heart goes out to Japan, she Tweeted. I pray this devastation stops.
Lindsay Lohan, just a week away from the next step in her theft case, Tweeted a picture of her TV screen, set to CNN.

She said, my mommy just woke my sister and i sic up to this!. God sic bless those that are in fear.

Paris Hilton also seemed to be taken aback by the images of houses reduced to wreckage and farmlands flooded in northern Japan.

Hilton said on Twitter. I am so worried for everyone in Japan. My thoughts are with you Japan. God bless you all.