Blog Archive

Mia Wasikowska Is Suffering For Her Art!

Actress Mia Wasikowska has just endured the agony of acting in a corset for new movie Jane Eyre only to have to do it all again with Glenn Close for period drama Albert Nobbs.

Wasikowska says, Corsest are agony. I hate them.

I’ve never been happier to be born in the time that I am in than when we first hopped into those corsets. They are as bad as everybody says, and worse.

I would count down the days until I had a scene in my pajamas.

Mia Wasikowska recently revealed she got 'hypothermia' while shooting Jane Eyre.

I remember precisely that, on day two, I got hypothermia, but it was okay, she said. It was very, very cold. It was hard enough in regular clothes, let alone with fake rain and soggy period costumes.

Yeah, it was very bleak. When you’re in that environment, you really get a sense of the isolation and the distance between one estate and another.
In the world, we have so many ways we can escape with technology, like TV, Facebook, computers, text messaging and all that. For her, it was reality, every day.