Blog Archive

The Pioneer Woman


This past weekend, I took a road trip to Great Falls with my mom and grandma to visit the dental hygiene school there and to go to a book signing for The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond!


The Pioneer Woman Blog was created by Ree to document her ranch life in Oklahoma. A city girl by nature who fell in love with a cowboy, Ree learned very quickly what life on the ranch was all about. Her Blog includes AMAZING recipes, photography and everything in between.

She is my cooking inspiration and I have learned so many things from trying out her recipes.
My All-Time favorite recipes of hers are:
  • Simple Sesame Noodle
  • Quattro ai Formaggio
  • Tomato-Basil Pizza
  • Creme Brulee
  • French Breakfast Puffs
  • Pasta in Tomato Cream Sauce
  • Pan-Fried Ribeye Steak
  • Garlic Mashed Potatoes
  • Pasta Shells