In all seriousness........

I feel like I've been spilling my guts lately, with all my personal inspirations and insights. It's been good, though, because I need to get it off my chest, and I appreciate the feedback from others. It's always refreshing for me to see that I'm not the only one trying to figure it all out.

I realized awhile back that everyone is in a constant state of change.

Don't we all need a chance to change??.... To overcome weaknesses,look for happiness, forgive regrets, find new ways of dealing with problems, love our enemies, to live better, do better, be happier, and enjoy life along the way?
Furthermore, I am constantly putting my foot in my mouth, and just hoping that others haven't permanently coined me a certain way. I don't always have the best manners or best words to say, but I sure am trying.
I truly believe we are all constantly changing, and just wanted to remind myself of that fact.

Aloha and God bless, all my wonderful friends and family.

Here's a photo to lighten the load of seriousness:


(My sister used to sing Led Zepplin's D'yer Maker to me and changed the words to "Oh. oh oh oh oh oh, Sally has a Fro-oh, oh, oh, oh oh. Good times, sister.. Then she fro-ed me)