Flashback Friday. It's Friday already?

I don't think I consistently blog enough to merit myself a designated blogging theme day, but oh well. It's Friday again and that means another picture from my wondrous past. (Maybe having a designated theme day will be the only thing consistent about my blog)

Since school is out and graduation is in the air, I just thought I'd reflect on the night I graduated high school. My senior year was a funny one. It seemed all my friends had graduated and moved on and I was stuck there for one last year of torture. Luckily I had my favorite sidekick Crystal B, and together, we made it a fun and memorable year. There are two things I think of when I reflect back on Kahuku High 1997: Crystal B, and coming up with ingenious ways to ditch early.


(Crystal and I on grad night--)



Here I am, accepting my diploma. Well, this isn't actually the real diploma, it is a blank piece of paper. When I went to go pick up the real copy I was told I owed $12 for Student Activity Fees. What? I refused! I never attended any student activities! My diploma is probably still in some cupboard somewhere at Kahuku High School. Oh well, I haven't needed it yet.