The Perfect Pet

Do you:
Live in an 800 square foot apartment or condo?
Your Landlord says you can't have no pets?
Want something small, affordable, and not technically a "pet"?
Tired of animal dander on everything you own?

I suggest you get yourself some Ants! I never thought they could be so fascinating! They dig tunnels, they build mounds, they carry large loads on their backs! You only need to feed them once a week, and they only live for 3-4 weeks. Then you can get yourself some new ants and watch them dig all over again!



WARNING: Don't collect ants smaller then the air holes, or they will escape. I know, I tried it.

You can get ants and ant farms at www.Anstalive.com and they will actually send the ants in the mail. Or you can be frugal and go collect your own, BIG ants, outside somewhere.





If you click on the picture it will magnify the ant farm so it feels like the ants are right there in your room with you! It's okay-I don't mind E-sharing our pet ants with you.