Serendipity

We came home early from our wild camp-out with sickly children.
In fact, I'm typing this one-handed, with a sleeping sick baby on my lap, with a Nebulizer aimed at his face, with Arbutirol shooting out of it, with a smile on my face.
Not because I like having sick kids, but because it's been really fun pretending we're still on vacation, at home.
We spent the whole day mucking around with our garden, digging in the dirt, and letting our sickies roll in mud and play with worms. We ate ice-cream cones, lounged on the grass, and talked about plans for building our future house a bit. It's just really fun hanging out with my lil' family, sick or not. And p.s., camping with small children is A LOT of hard work. Fun as it was, I will never call it vacation again. And I don't know why they got sick. They just picked something up somewhere and it got to them about 5 days into our campout. oh well.

Some camping pictures. (We hit up Moab, Arches, Goblin Valley, and Capitol Reef)

Baby O exploring textures


Big Z hiking at Arches Nat'l Park




The Goblin Valley of goblins!




Cccccccold..... Some river that looked too enticing to pass up.





Those little specs on top are Micah and Zadok.
Zadok was pretending to be a lizard most of the trip.


Road trippin....Micah did all the driving.
I think mostly because he doesn't like how slow I drive.