Flashback Friday

Where each Friday I will be posting a picture from my wondrous past. :)





Laie Elementary School, 2nd grade, Pajama Day, Student of the Month.......again.

My teacher had called earlier that morning to tell my mom I was going to receive an award that day. She suggested I "do something with my hair", as I was known for showing up to school with bed head. I guess she thought I might want to look nice when I receive my award up in front of the other students.

"But duh", I thought, "It is pajama day!"

(Okay, so I know nobody else in the photo looks like their dressed for pajama day, but I swear it was pajama day! Yes, I realize there is a kid in jeans, and a man to the right that appears to be wearing a hospital gown, and some ladies in the back not in pajamas, but really...it was pajama day.)